Educational & Professional Services
Taproot Collective members offer a range of programming and services to support educators, educational institutions, and community groups committed to food justice. Taproot leads programming for youth and families at First Market Farm and the Rochester Public Market, but we also support partner organizations by providing low or no cost programming and design services including:
- Hosted youth and adult service work visits
- Community-led garden design and garden crop planning
- Curriculum and program design
- Specialized K-12 and family workshops at First Market Farm
- Grant writing and fiduciary services
We encourage you to learn more about our services and hosted experiences, and about our sliding-scale fee structure by scheduling an informational meeting or online conversation.